Author(s): Laurel Snyder; Emily Hughes (Illustrator)
From the award-winning author and illustrator duo Laurel Snyder and Emily Hughes
Four hilarious stories, two inventive brothers, one irresistible beginning chapter book--now in paperback.
In this heartwarming third book in the beginning Charlie & Mouse series, the two brothers prepare to celebrate one very special birthday: their mom's.
- Perfect chapter book and first book series for early readers
- Delightfully relatable characters and storyline
- Author Laurel Snyder and illustrator Emily Hughes are the creators of the award-winning beginning chapter book Charlie & Mouse.
Follow along as the brothers choose the best pancakes, hunt for presents, decorate with snakes, and more.
Things don't go exactly as planned, but with plenty of humor and heart, Charlie and Mouse prove that sometimes when things aren't perfect, what they turn out to be is even better.
- A funny story that teaches the importance of family, humor, and a big heart
- Perfect for elementary school children ages 5 to 8 years old
- Entertaining and great for reluctant readers, this makes a great gift for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians and teachers.
- Add it to the shelf with books like I Need a New Butt by Dawn McMillan, Bob Books by Bobby Lynn Maslen, and Henry And Mudge by Cynthia Rylant.